Conditions for participation
Player must meet the following requirements to be qualified for participation
a) Must be a vietnamese citizen, a Vietnamese who resides abroad or a legally-immigrated foreigner in Vietnam;
b) Must be 18 years old or above;
c) Person who are not restricted in their capacity for civil acts or lose their civil act capacity as prescribed by law;
d) Other requirements as published by Vietlott (if any).
As for unqualified players, Vietlott reserve the right to refuse to make rewards when requested
Seach for POS
Search for POS at: Here
Experience the Keno: trial play down below
Draw result and compare draw result
Take the ticket
How to use betting slip
- Take one betting slip for Keno and a pencil provided at POS. The Keno betting slip is as attached:
- Fill in the box in [BẠN MUỐN CHƠI BAO NHIÊU CON SỐ] to select the number of draw you want to play. Maximum participation in 30 consecutive draw
- Check the box in the [BẠN MUỐN CHƠI BAO NHIÊU CON SỐ] section of the table or table B to select the number of numbers you want to entry? Maximum of 10 numbers to participate in the drawing Fill all the numbers to participate in the prize in table or table . Each table corresponds to a set of numbers printed
- Or let the machine choose the number by filling in the [MÁY TỰ CHỌN] box of table or table . Each table corresponds to a set of numbers printed
- Fill in [VALUES] to select the participating value for each set of numbers in table A or table B. The minimum prize value for each set of numbers is VND 10,000 and is the default value (if not selected).
- Color HỦY to cancel the colored entry.
- Give the colored betslip to the salesperson